'More than just Bean Counters'.
A progressive firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors we enjoy helping clients grow their businesses.
We would love to hear what makes your business tick.
Click here to ask us a question.
What we do
At Forbes Watson we have an experienced team able to provide solutions for your business needs. Our services range from bookkeeping to a part-time finance director role:
- Providing you with monthly management accounts
- Straightforward analysis of the financial performance of your business
- Taking care of keeping the books and records on a weekly or monthly basis
- Acting as a part time finance director within your business
We are also here to make sure you comply with the current regulatory requirements and are able to assist you with:
- Annual accounts preparation for Companies House filing
- Preparation of Company Tax Returns
- Preparation of vat returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Payroll: Real Time Information
Our experienced team is currently working on a wide range of clients throughout the UK in a range of industries, including:
- Building Contractors
- Catering Companies
- Web design
- Media Agencies
- Care Agencies
- Buy-to-let landlords
- IT contractors
- Golf Club and Driving Range
- PR Company
- Property development
- Medical procurement Company
- Public house management
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Marine agency
How we do it
The Forbes Watson ethos is to treat every client separately and listen to their individual needs.
Some clients want things doing a certain way whilst others are used to things being done how they have always been done. We like to be flexible with clients and give them as many choices as possible when it comes to service delivery, for example:
Clients can choose between:
- Receiving correspondence via email or snail mail.
- Regular contact and assistance or less frequent contact.
- Signing documents digitally or signing hard copies.
- Meetings face-to-face or online via Skype or Facetime.
Forbes Watson is a progressive firm at the forefront of modern and environmentally friendly methods.
We are always conscious of reducing our carbon footprint wherever possible by adopting the following as best practice:
- Implementing paper reduction targets in the office
- Promoting the cycle to work schemes with staff and clients
- Re-cycling office waste and equipment
- Using online checklists and working papers
- Promoting the use of Echosign
- Online meetings
- Cloud accounting
Accountant and Entrepreneur Simon Cox FCCA formed Forbes Watson after 15 years working in various Accountancy Practices throughout the North West.
Simon has worked alongside some great Senior Partners who have acted as mentor to Simon throughout his career. He also has the advantage of working closely with a wide range of clients throughout the UK and has been fortunate to see some of the UK's best entrepreneurs and business leaders in action.
In order to truly understand the needs and wants of the modern day business owner it is important to be a business owner yourself, experience success , to have made mistakes and learn from them.
Simon has indeed made mistakes, and whilst setting up his first business as a young green 20 something Simon signed a 20-year lease on a shop, without taking any advice whatsoever, thinking he knew best.
It's learning from these past mistakes that make Simon qualified to advise business owners today.
Forbes WatsonThe Old Bakery, Green Street, Lytham, Lancashire, FY8 5LG
T: 01253 731355, E: firstname.lastname@example.org